Poor app performance can be caused by a multitude of factors. We've gathered some best practices for you to iron out the most common issues, if you experience performance issues or crashes, please go through the checklist below:
- Close down other apps that you are running, before launching Battle Legion.
- Make sure any battery saving features on your device are turned off.
- Check that your cellular or WiFi connection is stable, before starting to play.
- Ensure that you have sufficient storage space on both your device and SD card, if one is in use.
- On Android, clear Battle Legion app cache and data. On iOS uninstall and reinstall the app.
If this does not help, please get in touch with our support team, and we will look into the issue for you.